On really difficult days when you are struggling with breastfeeding – you may begin to ask “Why is breastfeeding better than bottle feeding?”
“Is it really worth it to breastfeed?”
So the answer is “Yes breastfeeding is definitely worth the effort you put into it.
If You Are A New Mom –
Breastfeed And Give Your Baby A Head Start In Life. Here Is What Breastfeeding Will Do For Your Baby
- Research shows that breastfed babies are healthier smarter and happier than formula fed babies. That is why breastfeeding is better than bottle feeding.
- When you breastfeed babies – they fall sick less often.This is because breast milk contains immunoglobulins that keep babies safe from infections and allergies.
- Breast milk has fatty acids that help the brain grow. That is why breastfed babies are likely to be smarter.
- Breastfeeding builds the mother-baby bond. Breastfed babies are happier babies
- Breastfeeding protects babies from obesity. That is why breast-fed babies are healthier
- Breastfeeding teaches healthy eating habits. Breastfed babies learn to feed when they are hungry and stop when they are full.
- The mom and baby bond develops when babies are breastfed. Breastfeeding makes babies emotionally secure
Dr Debmita Dutta MBBS, MD is a practicing clinician and a Parenting and Wellness Consultant in Bangalore. She conducts Prenatal Classes and Parenting Workshops at schools and corporates. Her workshops and consultations are aimed at hand holding parents through their parenting journey. Contact - 9611739400 and firstname.lastname@example.org