Breastfeeding can be really difficult sometimes and if you are having a difficult time with breastfeeding – here is some breastfeeding inspiration for you.
Here The Reasons You Should Breastfeed
- Breast milk contains antibodies. Breastfed babies are healthier babies.
- Breastfeeding builds the mother-baby bond. Breastfed babies are happier babies
- Breast milk has fatty acids that help the brain grow. That is why breastfed babies are smarter
- Breastfeeding protects babies from obesity. That is why breastfed babies are healthier
- Breastfeeding is better than bottle feeding. Breast milk contains immunoglobulins that keep babies safe from infections and allergies
- Research shows that breastfed babies are healthier smarter and happier than formula fed babies
- The mom and baby bond develops when babies are breastfed. Breastfeeding makes babies emotionally secure
- Breast milk is the ideal food for babies. It gives babies the right nutrients in the right quantities
- Breastfeeding teaches healthy eating habits. Breastfed babies learn to feed when they are hungry and stop when they are full
Related Topics:baby, bottle feed, bottle feeding, breast milk, breastfeeding, crying, formula feed, love, newborn, obesity, parent, parenting, suckling