Breastfeeding can be really difficult sometimes and if you are having a difficult time with breastfeeding – here is some breastfeeding inspiration for you.
Here The Reasons You Should Breastfeed
- Breast milk contains antibodies. Breastfed babies are healthier babies.
- Breastfeeding builds the mother-baby bond. Breastfed babies are happier babies
- Breast milk has fatty acids that help the brain grow. That is why breastfed babies are smarter
- Breastfeeding protects babies from obesity. That is why breastfed babies are healthier
- Breastfeeding is better than bottle feeding. Breast milk contains immunoglobulins that keep babies safe from infections and allergies
- Research shows that breastfed babies are healthier smarter and happier than formula fed babies
- The mom and baby bond develops when babies are breastfed. Breastfeeding makes babies emotionally secure
- Breast milk is the ideal food for babies. It gives babies the right nutrients in the right quantities
- Breastfeeding teaches healthy eating habits. Breastfed babies learn to feed when they are hungry and stop when they are full
Dr Debmita Dutta MBBS, MD is a practicing clinician and a Parenting and Wellness Consultant in Bangalore. She conducts Prenatal Classes and Parenting Workshops at schools and corporates. Her workshops and consultations are aimed at hand holding parents through their parenting journey. Contact - 9611739400 and firstname.lastname@example.org